Learn How To Triple Coupons

I found out today that you can add coupons to your Kroger card using cellfire. These can be combined with P&G esaver or Shortcuts coupons as well as regular paper coupons for some really great deals! Thanks Lizzy

****Edit-It appears that you may not be able to combine both of the ecoupons. Some readers, myself included, have had some trouble with the shortcuts not being applied. I am not sure if it is a problem with just the shortcut or if you can only use one ecoupon.****

Deals I noticed...
Free Naturally prefered H2O water
Combine with recent BOGO coupon
2 Free!

Free
Active Lifestyle Oatmeal

$1 off Kotex...combine with $1/1 coupon
here
Kroger priced around $3
$1 each

$.50 off Cottonelle...combine with $.50 ecoupon here and
print $.50/1 here-will double (There are 2 coupons. You can print each twice. It resets every month)
Kroger sale $.99 for 4 pack
Free plus $1 overage!

$.50 off Goldfish on sale for $1 at Kroger
$.50

$1.50 off Deli Pizza

$1 off Huggies...combine with $1/1
ecoupon
combine with $1/1 9/28 Smart Source
Total $3 off

$1.50 off Huggies...combine with $1.50 ecoupon
Combine with $1/1 9/28 Smart Source
Total $4 off

$1 off Pepperidge farm bread

NewerStories OlderStories Home

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering, if I load a Huggies coupon onto my card at either Shortcuts.com or cellfire, is it applied to every package I buy, or just one?

Lorrie said...

Erica,
Great question. I am sure there are others who are wondering the same thing.No, the e-coupons are only good toward one item just like a regular coupon.

Maryanne Gobble said...

Thanks for your link! I tried calling customer service and they said my home # won't work. I tried to enter it also, maybe I'll go back and try again...

Maryanne Gobble said...

ha, ha, ok it worked! I logged in fine, Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you know this or not. But today I went to Kroger and I had two huggies coupons uploaded to my card but only one got used. So I didn't get as much off as I thought I would. It only took the dollar from Cellfire since that what came through the system first and it should have takene a 1.50 off. Not really sure what happened. Have you been able to use two from two different upload programs??? Didn't work for me. Thanks

Lorrie said...

Kristen,
I had the same thing happen to me last week. I wonder if the info I received about being able to use both ecoupons is not true. I am sorry that it did not work.
I have also had some people, as well as myself, having trouble with the shortcuts ecoupons not coming through at all.
I wonder if maybe that is the problem.