WAH Idea-Before And After School Child Care


photo credit



It sure seems like I all my WAH ideas lately havehad something to do with children. I promise that soon I will have something for you that does not involve having extra children in your home.

Today I would like to focus on before and after school care for children in your neighborhood. If you call your local schools and ask them what their rate is for latch key you should be able to set your rates just slightly lower to make yourself more appealing to parents.

By watching kids only before and after school you should only have children in your home for 2-3 hours per day. Make sure to check with your state to make sure there are not any restrictions on how many children you can have in your care at one time or if there are any mandatory licenses that you may need.

OlderStories Home

0 comments: