That Still Small Voice

I can not believe it has been a year and a half since I last posted on this blog. I am sure there is no one still reading it, but the last couple of days I have been praying and asking the Lord to show me a way that I can be a blessing to others and have a ministry while still being a full time wife and mother. I really feel that I am being led to pick up this blog again. We will have to see where things go, but my heartfelt prayer is that in some small way I will be able to touch the life of even just one person.
NewerStories OlderStories Home

1 comments:

Nettie Beard said...

I miss your blogs. I enjoyed reading them. I'm the woman who was $500 away from staying at home... well, the truth be told... we went through the Dave Ramsey FPU and found out we were in worse shape than I thought. But day by day, we're getting there! And of course, I keep praying for my miracle!