List It Monday

to do list Pictures, Images and Photos


I am still not able to get a Mr Linky into my posts. I spent about an hour trying yesterday with no luck, but I would still like to do my week of Mr Linky. If you would like to join me for now you can leave a comment with a link to your post and I will make sure to get it posted quickly. If anyone has any ideas to help me get a Mr Linky in my post please feel free to leave a suggestion.

For today I would like to have everyone share their 6 most important things to do list. I know that Mondays can be very crazy around here and I try to do too many things at once and end up feeling overwhelmed. I have found that if I list only 6 things and no more that I get more accomplished and don't feel like nothing is getting done. I am a list maker by nature, just ask my husband.

I will try to take pictures of my progress today, but with the entire family down with colds I am not too sure how much will get done. I just put my 1 year old down for a morning nap at 8:15 and my 3 year old is still sleeping. They must feel bad to sleep that much.

My 6 most important things to do list...

1.)Laundry
2.)Groceries
3.)General pick up of house
4.)Make scones
5.)Make banana bread
6.)Clean out the kids craft cabinet.

Maybe a little ambitious for a day like today, but we will see. I think that posting my list will hopefully help keep me accountable to getting things done and not slacking off. Hopefully it will do the same for you.
NewerStories OlderStories Home

3 comments:

Delighted Mom said...

Great Idea! I'm participating!

delightedmom.blogspot.com/2008/11/list-it-monday.html

Unknown said...

Hi there. I've been enjoying your blog and your great ideas. I have been a stay at home mommy for about 5.5 years now and, although it gets tight...there is nothing better.

Thanks.

I think I will do the list thing as well. Sounds fun!

Crystal Paine said...

Lorrie: If your children are up for getting together tomorrow (sorry to hear they are sick!), I can bring my laptop to Barnes and Noble and see if we can't get Mr. Linky to work in your posts. If they aren't up for that and your hubby could take care of them for a little while tonight or tomorrow night, I'd be glad to work out a time to help--if you want, that is.

Just let me know what works for you!