Yet Another Great Walgreens Deal-Diapers!!

I had another reader leave me a tip about the diapers that are on sale at Walgreens this week.
They are on sale for $8.99 as well as being BOGO. Here is the deal...

Buy 2 bags diapers $17.98
-BOGO $8.99
-$2 Pharmacy coupon (this will take $2 per pack with one coupon)
-$2 Pharmacy coupon
Total $4.99 plus tax for 2 packs of diapers!

I did not originally post this deal because the pharmacy coupons says that it is good for regularly priced diapers and I did not want someone to try it and find out that it did not work. I have been told that it is working. So hopefully it will work in other areas as well. I still have a ton of diapers from the last diaper deal they had awhile back, but I may go back for more if this works.

Has this worked for anyone else?

Thanks Heidi!

****Update-There have been readers asking where they can get the $2 pharmacy coupon for the diapers. The coupon comes in the tri-fold set of coupons worth $40 in savings that you can get if you ask in the pharmacy. There are a lot of other coupons in there that are good for Walgreens brand items.***


NewerStories OlderStories Home

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Worked for me today! 2 packs of diapers for $4.99 + tax. I used the coupon with no problems at all, and bought several packs of diapers in one transaction and the coupon easily took $2 off per pack.

Anonymous said...

Where do you get "Pharmacy Coupons"? Thanks!

Lorrie said...

Anonymous,
I have posted the answer to your question in the original post to make sure that others who had the same question would be able to find it.