New Glade Catalina Deal

Glade is running a new catalina deal until December 28. I have not had a chance to check out the prices of some of these items yet, but with all the Glade coupons around right now there has to be some way to make this a good deal. Note this does not start until next Friday, but that should give me some time to come up with a good deal.

Buy any Glade Plugins Air Freshener or Glade Candle product bewteen 12/5-12/28 get...

Buy 3 get $2 catalina
Buy 4 get $3 catalina
Buy 5 get $4 catalina

My game plan so far is to buy the Angel Whispers scented oil candle holder regularly priced at my Dillons for $4.99. I will use 2 BOGO coupons and 2 $2/1 blinkie coupons. 

Hopefully it will look like this...
4 candle holders $4.99 x 4= $19.96
-2 BOGO
-2 $2/1
Total $5.98 for 4 candle holders
-$3 catalina 
Final cost with catalina $2.98 or $.75 each!



NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments: