Sense and Sensibility Now Has ePatterns

Sense and Sensibility Patterns is a web site that offers patterns for authentic Regency, Romantic, Edwardian, and Titanic style dress patterns. I checked some of them out and they are beautiful. I have only just started learning to sew, but I think I may have to try to learn a little more so that I can make one of the stunning 1910 tea dresses. I think it would be fun to have a ladies tea at my house some afternoon. They even have little girl dresses. What little girl wouldn't love to have one of these dresses.



The best part about Sense and Sensibility Patterns is that they have recently converted several of their patterns over to ePatterns for instant download. So if vintage patterns are your thing you need to be sure and check them out.
NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments: