Possible New Blog?

Photobucket
I have been playing with the idea lately of starting a new recipe blog. I am thinking of calling it Meals For Mom: Healthy Whole Foods Your Kids Will Actually Eat. I would like to center it around posting recipes and help for moms with picky eaters, myself included. I struggle with getting my own child to eat her fruits and vegetables. Of course there would also be plenty of other types or recipes and kitchen help. What do you think?
NewerStories OlderStories Home

2 comments:

Helen said...

I would love for you to start a recipe blog. I am a mother of a 1 year old and cannot find a good website for nutritous and tasty food for him.

Anonymous said...

Brand new reader here. I am drastically cutting down my blogreading but a recipe blog like that would definitely make the cut for me!

I have kids 16, 13, 11, 9, 6, 2, and newborn. 3 go to school and need lunches (usually make their own) and the others are home.

Natalia
blogcabininthewest.blogspot.com (haven't posted in months and forgot my password for signing in!)