Scripture Sunday


Psalm 100:4-5

"Enter his gates with Thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise is name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.


It is the time of year when we should remember all the things we are thankful for. Here is my list of things that I am thankful for in the last year...


I have an incredible family

We have plenty of food

My husband is employed

We have a beautiful house

We discovered how to pay off debt and we have actually paid off some things!

I am free to worship the Lord and go to church (I am reading Tortured For Christ)

Both of my parents are in good health

My grandfather accepted Christ before his passing in January

I have a Father in heaven who is watching over me and taking care of all my needs


Praise the Lord for his continued faithfulness in our live. Verse 5 says that his faithfulness continues through the generations. This is why I believe it is so important to be at home training our children. They are the next generation. They will be teaching the next generation, our grandchildren. I don't know about you,but I want to be sure that my children are teaching my grandchildren about the Bible and all that the Lord has done for us.


If you would like to make a list of the things you are thankful for this year feel free to leave your name and link to your post below. Have a blessed Sunday.


NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments: