Reader Q & A

question mark Pictures, Images and Photos
I had a reader ask me if it is ok to print your internet coupons with black and white ink to save money or will the stores only accept color copies?

I thought this was a great question and I am sure that there are others who have wondered the same thing. I am happy to say that YES you can use black and white ink. I have never had a problem with a store not taking one of my coupons because it was not in color. I have had them reject them for other reasons though.

You do need to make sure that you have a good quality copy otherwise the bar code may not scan.

Don't forget that on most bricks coupons you can often print 2 copies. Once you see the thank you for printing our coupon page don't close that window. Wait until your first copy is finished then you should be able to hit your back button a couple of times and get a second copy. The bricks system will not allow more then that.

To gain access to more of the same coupons you can always see if someone will let you use their computer and printer. This is worth it if the coupon is a high dollar one.
NewerStories OlderStories Home

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I had faced a problem at Walmart.They told me that they dont except coupons in black n white ink..weired.. So I always print them in colour it pinches me though because I use lot of ink...
Rakhee