Walmart Money Maker!

Sorry I have been playing hookie this week. My husband has been off since Wednesday and we have had 3 family gatherings. I plan to get back to my regular posting schedule this next week. Thanks for hanging in there.

I was in Walmart yesterday and snagged some really great Black Friday deals, but they paid me to take a few items. Here is the scoop...

Arm and Hammer baking soda is $.46 each
Use $1/2 Here
Final $-.08 for 2

Goodie Ouchless Poneytail holders regular price $1.42
Use $2/1 here
Final $-.58 each!

NewerStories OlderStories Home

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you get this

Goodie Ouchless Poneytail holders regular price $1.42
Use $2/1 here
Final $-.58 each!

if the coupon says 'valid with retail price of 2.00 and higher' ??

Lorrie said...

Anonymous,
I guess I did not notice the coupon said $2 or higher. I did not have any trouble with it going through. It did not even beep.