New Cellfire Coupons


Cellfire has some new coupons to load to your grocery store card. A couple of them are repeats of the last ones. If you have already redeemed your coupon for FREE oatmeal you can reload it to get more. I also noticed that the Goldfish and Cottonelle coupons are back.

You can also load coupons for $1.50 off of Colgate Maxfresh and Colgate Total toothpaste. If you combine this with the $1/1 for both kinds of toothpaste from the 11/2 Smart Source these should be FREE.

I also thought that I should give an update on possibly tripling these coupons. I have come to find out that the information I first received was false. You cannot use both Cellfire, Shortcuts, and paper coupons. You can use either Cellfire or Shortcuts combined with the paper coupon, but not all 3. At least you can still double your coupons. That is still not a bad deal. I am sorry for any confusion this may have caused.
Thanks to Marcy at Stretching a Buck for posting about this.
NewerStories OlderStories Home

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you NOT use Shortcuts and Cellfire together? They both come off automatically.

Lorrie said...

Anonymous,
By saying that you are not able to use both shortcuts and cellfire together I was trying to say that you will not likely be able to use them both for one single item. If you were to by 2 of the same item both coupons would be applied. I have tried to use both for a single item and it does not work. You are more then welcome to try it for yourself and let me know if I am wrong.