Week of Mr Linky

Chain Links (Web) Pictures, Images and Photos


I don't know about you, but I love to join in when I see a Mr Linky posted. It is so fun for me to see what other bloggers are up to as well as getting some inspiration for my life or blog.

So starting this Sunday I am going to start a week long marathon of Mr. Linky with a different topic pertaining to homemaking, parenting, or anything else I find interesting. I am hoping that some of them will become permanent fixtures to my blog. We will just have to see how things go. Here is my proposed list. This may change some throughout the week. Please feel free to leave any suggestions for Mr Linkys that you would like to see. I may consider changing my line up. I will give a better description of what each one is about on each day of the week.

Scripture Sunday
List It Monday
Mommy Tip Tuesday
Hot Deal Wednesday
Recipe Thursday
Giveaway Friday
Save It Saturday
NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments: