FREE Mineral Makeup



I saw a post about Everyday Minerals about a month ago, but I thought it was worth mentioning again. I LOVE the makeup and it is worth every penny. Especially if you prefer to wear mineral makeup. I think it is comparable to Bare Minerals at a fraction of the price.


If you go to Everyday Minerals site here you can order a sample custom kit that contains 5 items. You get 3 foundations, 1 blush, and 1 concealer for FREE! All you pay is the shipping which is around $3. I ordered this about a month ago and I am still not finished with even 1 of the foundations yet. I will definitely be ordering from them again. They have a ton of colors to chose from.


Has anyone else tried makeup from this company? What did you think?
NewerStories OlderStories Home

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would love to get this free mineral makeup from you.