WAH Home Job- Consignment Sales

I was hoping to post the third part of the work to home series, but time did not permit that today. I still wanted to post something, but since it is very late I will just give you a quit WAH job idea.

Have you noticed that kids clothing consignment sales are popping up everywhere? These can be a great ways to bring in a little extra cash with minimal effort. You may be thinking that you do not have anything to consign. How can you make any money? Well, by flipping clothing. People make money flipping houses. Why not kids clothes and toys? A friend of mine said she knows of a woman who has profited $400 on the last 2 sales she has flipped clothes at. She told me that this woman will go to garage sales and ask people if she can fill a bag for $1. Most people will tell her yes. She then turns around and tags these clothes to be consigned and makes a nice profit. I am sure this could be done with many childrens items.

So there you have it. I am sorry if this is not well written. I am falling asleep at the keyboard.

For more ways to learn about saving money check out my other blog Natural On A Budget.
NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments: