I pray that the Lord will bless all who read this blog

I am starting this blog in hopes that I can touch as many mothers as possible and help them to realize their dreams of becoming a stay at home mom. I am not going to say that it will be easy and that there will not be struggles along the way, but it will be well worth it when you can wake up in every morning and realize that you don't have to hurry up and get the kids ready to go to the babysitter and that you will be home to enjoy them everyday.



I have had so many mother's ask me how I an afford to stay home with my kids and still make ends meet. I tell them that it is only by the grace of God, planning, sacrifice, and more planning. Due to the number of woman wanting to know what they can do to begin their own journey home I decided along with my husband that the Lord was prompting me to use teaching moms as my ministry.



In this blog I plan to share how to start and keep on a budget, recipes, menus, work at home ideas, and so much more as the Lord leads. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I pray that the Lord will bless you and your decision to learn how to leave the workplace forever and take your place as a keeper of the home. I believe that this is what God intended for ever mother to do. Even if you are already at home with your kids I pray that this site will be an encouragement to you. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions, comments, prayer, or just need some advice. I would love hear from you.



Lorrie
NewerStories Home

0 comments: