I Guess the Lord Has Different Plans For Me

In my last post (over a month ago!) I told everyone that I would have the next post up in the transition from work to home series up by the end of the day. Well, I failed. I was not sure that I was going to continue with blogging. I thought that no one was reading and it was not worth the time and effort to research and add new posts.

I think I was wrong. Over the past month I have still had visitors almost daily. Some have been repeat visitors. I am still not sure where everyone is coming from. I began to feel that the Lord was telling me that I needed to continue what I started. I have woman ask me constantly for advice on homemaking, healthy cooking, and finances. I guess this was God's way of giving me a HUGE hint that His plans are more important then mine.

I plan to try and get back on the ball and do what I started out to do. I plan to share what I have experienced in my transition from work to home. I will also be posting our menus, frugal recipes, and anything else that I feel might be of help to stay at home moms.

I really appreciate any comments that my readers leave. They help me to know what they like to read and what I can do to impove. I read every single one. I love to hear from you!
NewerStories OlderStories Home

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi! I am a new mom who has also made the transition from work to home. I stumbled across your blog back when you first started it (and immediately subscribed because I was intrigued!). I'm pretty new to this business of staying at home and taking care of a little one and all of that, so I love to hear from other moms. I'm happy to see that you've started again! God bless!

Dianna said...

I think you're writing about a very useful and inspired subject. Keep up the good work! More visitors will come as you write more content and as time goes by. :)