Dillons/ Kroger Deals 12/3/-12/9

Unfortunately there are not too many great deals at Dillons this week. Please someone let me know if there are any that I did not see. I am doing this while I am rather tired so I may have missed some. 

8 HOURS ONLY DECEMBER 4th 4pm-MIDNIGHT

There are numerous 10/$10 items, but most of them are Kroger brand so there are not any coupons to use with them. Here is what I was able to match up...

M&M's 14 oz $1.68
-$1/1 from 11/16 RP
Final $.68

Nestle Jingles 12 oz $1.68
-$1/2 Here
Final $2.36 for 2 or $1.18 each

Healthy Choice Canned Soup 10/$10
-$1/3 from 10/26 SS
Final $2 for 3 or $.67 each

REGULAR WEEKLY DEALS

Tyson Boneless Skinless Chicken BOGO

Kroger Cheese 33% off
There was a shortcuts coupon

Honey Nut Cheerios $2.99
-$1/1 here
Final $1.99

Cottonelle 4 pk $.99
-$.50/1 here and here
Final $.49

There were a few other items that had coupon match ups, but they were still not great deals. Hopefully next week will look better.


NewerStories OlderStories Home

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Lorrie,

Here's a deal I saw at Dillons: Olay Ribbons Body Wash 2 for $7, pgesaver q B1G1 free, $2/1 Olay Ribbons mfq (Nov PG insert). The mfq expires 11-30, but my (I think most) Dillons honors coupons 2 weeks past expiration. With 2 coupons, this is a profit of $.50!
The only other thing was on the 10 for $10, Bounty...$.25 q doubled, $.50 each.
Thanks, Sarah

Brandy said...

Thanks for creating a site about dillons. I've been scouring the internet for others who shop at dillons. I'll definitely be comming back here to see what deals you find. I'm just not that good at this coupon thing yet. I'm averaging about 15-20% savings only. I like higher savings. My goal for a family of 5 to be under $100.00 a week on groceries. I got the CVS down and working on the Walgreens its just the food part that is killer. Thanks again.