Work At Home Thursday

Photobucket
Today I would like to take a little break from posting deals and refocus on helping moms make that huge transition from work to home. I know that many of you out there are wondering how you will ever make it on one income. The answer is planning and a budget. I will expound on a budget later next week. Today's series is about finding a way to make a little side income while still being able to be home with your kids

Right now this is a hot topic. Many work at home jobs offer a huge income with little work involved. If it seems too good to be true then it probably is. You should NEVER pay a company for a job. They should be paying you not the other way around. So what is a mom to do to find that elusive job?

There are several places you could start. The first is the website WAHM. Their site is dedicated to helping moms, such as yourself, find legitimate jobs. Most of them have been checked out to make sure they are not a scam. I would caution you to still check out any job offer with the Better Business Bureau first. Some woman have been so desperate for jobs that they have taken a job offer that ended up getting them jail time for transferring funds.

Another site I would tell you to check out it Violets College Fund. Emily is a work at home mom with lots of experience and ideas on where to find a good job. I have enjoyed getting inspiration from her. I am hoping to have her do a guest post for me soon.

Hopefully this short post will give you a few places to get started on your search. I am planning to post new work at home job opportunities every Thursday, or more often if I see a really great one. If you have any questions or need some encouragement I love to hear from my readers. Feel free to email or leave a comment.
NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments: