More Bath And Body Works Coupons


You might want to keep an eye on your mail box to see if you get the coupons that I did today. I guess this time of the year Bath and Body Works really cranks out the coupons. I bet that is especially true this year with people not wanting to spend as much.


Well today I got 2 coupons in the mail. One for a FREE antibacterial item of my choice up to a $5 value with ANY purchase. I know that they have a couple of items that are only priced at $1.50. I don't usually care for antibacterial products because I believe that it kills the good bacteria on our hands along with the bad, but that is a topic I will post on another time. Even though I don't like antibacterial I know people who do and would love to get it as a gift.


The other coupon that arrived today was for $10 off a purchase of $30 or more. I wonder if they would let me combine the 2 together? Yep, I just read the fine print and you can combine the two. YEAH!!


Happy shopping
NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments: