Free Scent Ports and Wallflowers at Bath and Body Works

I love free products and this is a great one! From now until November 23 Bath and Body Works is giving away free scent ports with ANY purchase. I plan to find some clearance items and stock up for Christmas. I have sometimes found items as low as $1, so this could really be a great deal. All you have to do is print out this coupon and take it in. It gets even better. I noticed that this is the type of coupon you can print out as many times as you want. So if you have a store, or several, near you happy shopping. Thank imommies for the head up on this deal.
****Update, It appears that this was a hot deal. The web site says that this coupons is no longer available. I hope you got yours printed early.****
NewerStories OlderStories Home

1 comments:

LizzyLanguage said...

Hi Lorrie! I left a reply to your comment. Thanks for coming by Lizzy's Language!