Finally Target Is Giving Away More Gift Cards


I read at Common Sense With Money today that Target is giving away a $5 gift card with a purchase of any 4 holiday Glade scents. I have been keeping my eye out for any good gift card deals at Target and this is the first decent one I have seen since the Kashi gift card awhile back.

The best way to make this a great deal is to go to my coupon bar on the right and print out 2 BOGO glade coupons.

From what I hear the scented oil starter kits are $2.50

Buy 4 and use 2 BOGO coupons.

Total $5 plus $5 gift card

To make this deal even better I have seen at the Kroger stores a little blinkie that has $2 off coupons for these. So use 2 BOGO and 2 $2/1 coupons and only pay $1 and get a $5 gift card back.

I think I will head out to Target tonight. These oil warmers make great Christmas gift.

Thanks Mercedes for letting us all know about this deal.

NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments: